The VALUE ADDING Mentoring + The VALUE ADDING Assessment and Strategy Session
Do you want to know how much your business is worth AND work towards building more value?
Combining an in-depth assessment of your business with a programme of mentoring to get you started with adding real value to your business is a great kick start.
You’ll be able to identify where you can spend your time, energy and money to add the most value to your business for now and in the long term, with some immediate support to build momentum
Designed for business owners, founders and senior leadership teams in owner managed businesses, the Value Assessment helps you build a business that is attractive to buyers, investors and employees alike. Continuing with a 13-week programme of bespoke value adding, implementation support really gets you and your business out of 1st gear and into cruising. We focus on what needs to happen to get you moving towards your business and life goals from setting a strategy to implementing it
How it works in 4 simple steps:
- The VALUE Assessment – lets you know where your business is right now and what’s diminishing the value of your business
- Build a priority ACTION PLAN so that you know what needs to happen to add the most value for the least effort
- IMPLEMENTATION with support and guidance from someone who’s been on the journey many times before and can transfer the knowledge and experience to you and your team. I’m with you all the way
- 6 strategy-focused progress and accountability sessions over 13 weeks (roughly every two weeks) to support keeping you on track and make sure you have everything you need to go it alone with your Action plan. Don’t worry if things don’t go to plan, we can adapt the plan if things aren’t going quite as expected so you get all the advice and support you need, when you need it.
You get started with an action plan that is implementable, giving you a business that is worth more, makes more profit and can run without you when you are ready to leave.
|For The Business||For Shareholders|
|Make more profit||Less stress|
|Higher value||More cash|
|Easier to sell||More time|
|Lasts longer||A more valuable asset|
It also helps you:
- Decrease staff turnover
- Connect with the right customers
- Lead your team more effectively
- Increase your reputation in your industry (and business in general)
What you get
- a report that shows the strengths and weaknesses in your business that will affect the value that you can share with your team if you want to
- action plan so you can do something about it
- peace of mind that you are working on the stuff that adds more value to your business
Business ownership is hard work, requiring commitment and resilience. It’s not for the faint hearted – but you don’t need to be superman or wonder woman. You need to define your own idea of success and make your own goals, not someone else’s. You make mistakes along the way and learn from them rather than be afraid of making them.
You don’t have to continue feeling stuck, tired or disillusioned with the right support. Business mentoring helps you unlock your business potential to become an easier to run and more valuable asset.
The longer you are in your business the harder it becomes to see your business with the detachment required to sell it. In fact, the very characteristics that got you started in business are the characteristics that hold you back at the other end of your business journey.
Getting mentally detached from the day to day of your business is the first step to letting go, and it’s the hardest part but well worth it because the more you work IN your business the less it’s worth.
You can start working fewer hours and it won’t feel so hard. Even if you are worried about how hand over the reins, your business mentor has been there and can help you find the right path to travel. It takes the worry and stress out of making big steps.
Success is largely about mind-set. So is letting go!
You do not need to go it alone.