The Value Adding Assessment and Strategy Session
Ever wondered what makes some businesses worth more than others? Do you know how your business is performing – not just your numbers.
This in-depth assessment of your business shows you everything you need to know to add real value to your business. You’ll be able to identify where you can spend your time, energy and money to add the most value to your business for now and in the long term.
Designed for business owners, founders and senior leadership teams in owner managed businesses, the Value Assessment helps you build a business that is attractive to buyers, investors and employees alike.
How the Value Adding Assessment works in 3 simple steps:
- The VALUE Assessment – lets you know where your business is right now and what’s diminishing the value of your business
- Build a priority ACTION PLAN so that you know what needs to happen to add the most value for the least effort
- IMPLEMENTATION with support and guidance from someone who’s been on the journey many times before and can transfer the knowledge and experience to you and your team. I’m with you all the way. You get a business that is worth more, makes more profit and can run without you when you are ready to leave.
You get a business that is worth more, makes more profit and can run without you when you are ready to leave.
|For The Business||For Shareholders|
|Make more profit||Less stress|
|Higher value||More cash|
|Easier to sell||More time|
|Lasts longer||A more valuable asset|
It also helps you:
- Decrease staff turnover
- Connect with the right customers
- Lead your team more effectively
- Increase your reputation in your industry (and business in general)
What you get
- a report that shows the strengths and weaknesses in your business that will affect the value
- action plan so you can do something about it
- peace of mind that you are working on the stuff that adds more value to your business